Playing and Staying Safe Online
Some tips about Social Media Use
1. Respect others.
2. Treat others as you'd like to be treated.
3. If your grandmother would find it offensive or inappropriate, then don't publish it.
4. Ask permission before publishing photos of friends.
5. If you are unhappy posing for a photo, say so.
6. Be aware of your own privacy and that of others.
7. There are real-life consequences to what you do, say and share online.
Kew High School's cybersafety/digital citizenship blog: http://digitalcitizenship.global2.vic.edu.au/
Cyber(smart:) provides activities, resources and practical advice to help young kids, kids, teens and parents safely enjoy the online world. Developed by the Australian Communications and Media Authority, Cybersmart is part of the Australian Government's Cybersafety Plan.