Unit Conversion and Significant Figures
Performing a Titration
Stoichiometry is balanced chemical and ionic equations that provide information about mole ratioes of reactants to products, which are required to perform calculations. Yet provide no infomation about rate or extent to hcih a chemical reaction proceeds.
Steps of calculating:
1. Write a blanced equation for the reaction
2. List the data given including units
3. Convert all data into mole using the relevant formulas
4. Use the equation to determine mole ratio of unknown quantity.. Remember Uknown/ Known or UK!
5. Convert no. mole back into units of the unknown.